Friday, June 25, 2010

What is up with Facebook profile pictures?

I think babies and animals are cute, but why do people use them as profile photos? Looking over my friends' pictures it seems that I am friends with several babies, dogs, cats, and even a bicycle. What is the deal? Seriously, this is not a retorical question, I really want to know. Are these kids, babies, objects the summation of your being, and thus it makes sense to use them as a representation of yourself? I understand that people love their kids, and that is all well and good, but I'm not friends with their kids, no am I. If I am I'll friend them on thier Facebook page. I am definatly not friends with their animals or their mode of tranportation. If you have any insight or opinion please leave it on this blog, and not Facebook.

Extra points for following instructions.  :)

 

 

Posted via email from Wesley83's Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment