Friday, October 9, 2009

Another #feedbackfriday Done

I was very late this week with getting my feedbacks out, but I got it done. It was a lot easier this week than the last. I hope that trend continues.

What I learned form last week is that I can deal with rejection. I also can deal with praise.  What I can not deal with is silence. That is something I really need to work on. I spent hours working on my first #feedbackfriday and got less than a 50% response. If the information that I gave out wasn't useful, just say that. If it was marginally useful, just say that.

I apologize to those that may feel that I am coming off a tad bit harsh. I will also understand if this turns out to sabotage my own #feedbackfriday movement, but I must be honest with myself, and to you, my readers. I vowed to do this as long as it is useful, and I stand by my word. Please leave your feedback below in the comments. I pray for over 50% response rate this week. If you want to sign up for #feedbackfriday for this coming week please list your twitter handle and if you would like feedback as a DM or @reply. Remember that you have to follow me to receive a DM from me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and letting me vent a little.

Posted via web from Wesley83's Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment